• Medications In School 

    Both New York State and WVCS policy require parental and physician written consent for the administration of medication during school hours. This includes over the counter medication like Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Medication must be provided to the school nurse in the original container by the parent/guardian. Written consent is good for one school year.  NY State law and school policy also require physician and parental written consent for students who self-administer inhalers, epi-pens or insulin.  

    A medication permission form and a self-carry attestation form can both be found on this page.  

    Please complete the necessary form and return to the health office or have your doctor’s office fax to me at 716-942-3440